Bad Wind Rising
Nobody knows. It’s simply called The Big Mistake. Some believe it was a war, some believe it was a science experiment gone awry, others believe the gods of old returned to fight the gods of even older, or even a runaway planet hurtling between the Earth and the Moon..
Countless otherwise useful folk have spent their entire meager Gamma Terra lives trying to figure it out, and other things such as just what the hell year it is anyways, all in vain… Little truth has been found, although some things have become clear:
- There is more than one Universe.
- The others have come barging into ours, uninvited like.
- It’s been a long time since this first happened.
- Most of them sucked more than the ‘real’ one did.
- Every universe has assholes who don’t know how to party.
- A small percent of sentients have become “Alpha” mutants. They get to have all the fun.
- You’re an Alpha Mutant. Pieces of random universes stick to you like cat hair on corduroy.
- This means you don’t have to shovel rocks for food, congratulations.